Guides by Players¶
Player Guides Tutorial TEST TEST
Guides for Mages by a Pro Mage¶
Most Important NPCs¶
All of the following NPCs are at the Upstairs of Temple & Depot
- The Old Business Man (Shop Items for Shop Points, highest floor of Temple & Depot)
- Tirano Spears, rings, swords, clubs, axes, helmets, boots, legs, shields, armors.
- Al Estwel Pick, rope, shovel, aol, ssa, bp of ssa, amulet of infinity, piggy bank dice, backpacks, scythe, machete, pot.
- Presko Sells runes and backpacks of runes.
- Patriarch Scorcher If you want to do monster tasks, outfit task & other customized tasks, talk to NPC Starboy on Edron Boat. But if you want to start a random tasks where you collect certain items and bring them to me, say: start random task. Say !collectibles in default chat to see how to acquire task items. If you want to see which task you currently have activated then say: active task. If you want to complete a task then say: task completed.
- Don Torso I can change your vocation from Sorc to Druid and vice versa for 500k if you say the word vocation. I can also change your gender from Male to Female and vice versa for 300k.
- King Arthur I can sell you a promotion.
- Guild Master You can create your own guild or join an existing one.
The following NPCs are located at Edron Boat, that you can access either by going to the main boat at Vroengard and travelling to Edron, or by walking to the teleport in the upper side of the Temple & Depot
- Starboy Various tasks like monster tasks, outfit tasks, quest tasks, EXP Boost tasks, Checkpoint tasks and other stuff. Say tasks for more information.
- Sir Mystic Rick Checkpoint teleports (for gold nuggets/crystal coins). When you have checkpoint activated you can buy a teleport for crystal coins to get there. You can travel to Yalahar without activating the checkpoint. Look up the Checkpoints section at the Wiki.
Easy steps for leveling a Mage¶
- After you login, ask someone with high Age to buy you runes. Players with high Age get more charges to runes when buying and creating them.
- Once you get manarunes, use them for training magiclevel. I would recommend 1 magiclevel for 7-8 levels but it’s nice to start hunting with like 90-100 magiclevel and do high damage
- Now that you are ready to explore, you might start hunting something simple like Warlocks. (You can also hunt Hydras & Dragon Lords or whatever you want). Killing them one by one shouldnt be that hard even on level 40. On the pictures you can see how to find the spawns. You can find various regular hunting spots by going to the teleport inside Temple on the right side, it leads to a teleport world. Once you go in, walk south to find more portals.
Easy Warlock Spawn
Easy Demon Spawn
Teleport World at Right side TP, accessible from the Temple & Depot
Various teleports exist around the teleport world.
- One of the best ways of also gaining bonus levels in the beginning is by joining all the city wave raids. Various high EXP monsters spawn all around the city in either 15 or 30 waves, and you can kill them and get tons of XP and great loot as well. Look out for those!
- Once you get level 250-300 you can slowly start exploring the Mage hunting area at Fallen Gods Labyrinth. It’s good spot to hunt solo and with your friend during 300% party share bonus. To get there you have to pass Fallen Gods and you will need some blocker to show you the way and help to get there. There is a checkpoint which can be used in future as a shortcut. You have to click it once to activate. Then when you press it 5 times you will get teleported back to depot. It costs 50 crystal coins or shop points to travel to the checkpoint. To use checkpoints you have to get Outcast Pass which can be bought for 350 Crystal Coins, 2500 Task Points or 1100 Shop Points. On lower level you can run on Area Number 2, on higher level you run into Area Number 1. For Area 1 I recommend at least 450 level. Then you just run through on mana shield to the stairs and you can slowly explore.
Mage Spot area
Fallen Gods Magicians Creek
- During your hunts you always automatically collect task points. At the beginning you should keep max pointing (say !task maxpoints) till you get 2500 points and you can buy Outcast Pass. When you buy it you can maxpoint the level to 4000 points and get 100CC for every 4k points.
- Everyday there is a 300% Party Share XP Bonus multiple times throughout the day. It runs for 30 minutes. Find someone to hunt in party and get more XP!
- As a druid you should find some good blocker and heal him during the hunt while he does the damage with exori/sonar. The better blocker is, the faster exp you get in a party. Yalahar is perfect spot for that but you have to get some levels first.
- To level faster you should use XP Boost runes. You can loot them from many monsters, get them from the shop for donation points, win them in zombie event or get them for monster tasks (ask Starboy on edron’s boat). You can also try to buy it from other players. God Qut also gives tons of XP Boost runes during the XP Raid event and all the events following it.
- Zombie event is also nice option to get some extra XP. You get 5 million XP for winning the event, also 10cc and 20 shop points + there is a possibilty to get some extra rewards like exp boost, a full zenith/templar set and hundreds of Shop Points.
- Another nice option to get extra XP is to find EXP graves. You can also get exp boosts when clicking the graves if you are lucky. There are 6 graves to find. Some are easy and some hard. You can ask people on CHAT & HELP channel for more info, or to organize a team.
- Sunday EXP raid (20:00 CET.). You will be able to gain a great amount of levels and possibly win some rare Gear Sets and EXP Vouchers. In this event, you are guaranteed to always gain tons of levels and anyone who is aiming to become a high level player, should absolutely join the event.
Steps for getting better Equipment¶
There are various rare sets which you can loot from bosses, for instance: Oceanic Lizard Set, Mariana’s Set, Sky Rider Set, Red Scorcher Set, Hoodoo Set (These are with extremely fast HP/MANA regen and extra protection)
Some of nice other sets you can get from quests. There is a lot of upgrades to get them. (More info: http://wiki.outcastserver.com/upgrades.html)
- Best wands for druid
- Aether’s Wand (+13 magic levels) (loot+quest)
- Aratron’s Wand (+ 13 magic levels) (loot+quest)
- Wand of the Oceanic Lizard (+15 magic levels) (quest)
- Wand of the Sky Rider (+19 magic levels) (quest)
- Staff of Moses (+25 magic levels) (loot)
There is a quest for Wand of the Oceanic Lizard but you need a big team to finish the quest. You should look for a nice blocker, some healers and shooters to finish it easy.
Wand of the Oceanic Lizard can be upgraded to Wand of the Sky Rider. This quest is really hard and you need 950 elite knight as a blocker (you can also try with lower level blocker if you are lucky) also many shooters. You also need 17 Gold Nuggets (1700 Crystal Coins)
- Eagle Shield Quest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xINTRWbsp1A&list=PL9RBKIGb2zysYN4DgwAKnvk7ThqdKOP3W&index=22&t=0s)
- Blessed Shield Quest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1coEZJU0Q&list=PL9RBKIGb2zysYN4DgwAKnvk7ThqdKOP3W&index=9&t=1s)
- Tempest Shield Quest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkqE3KYv9Lc&list=PL9RBKIGb2zysYN4DgwAKnvk7ThqdKOP3W&index=24&t=0s)
Upgrading Tusk, Rose or Honour Shield to Cyclip Shield Required items:
Eagle, Blessed & Tempest Shields, 1 Illuminati. One of the following is also needed: Rose, Tusk or Honour Shield.
Upgrading Cyclip Shield to Oceanic Lizard Shield Required items:
Butterfly Conservation Kit 3, Botanist’s Container 3 & Cyclip Shield 21 Graves must also be found and opened. Graves can be found on Oceanic Lizard Shield 1 island
Upgrading Oceanic Lizard Shield to Sky Rider Shield Required items:
Butterfly Conservation Kit 4, Botanist’s Container 4, Oceanic Lizard Shield 33 Graves must also be found and opened. To find all graves you have to explore Skyrider areas.
There are many more quests on Outcast, I just mentioned the most important ones for a beginner.
- Rotating Black Potatoe Ring (arm:9) (6/6 HP/MANA REGEN)
- Bonesmen Ring (arm:11) (9/9 HP MANA REGEN)
- Joy Ring (arm:13) (11/11 HP/MANA REGEN)
- Red Ruby Ring of the Gods (arm:15) (15/15 HP/MANA REGEN)
*Every ring can be looted from bosses
Other useful tips¶
- Golden Phoenix of Outcast (Statue) is in the middle of the Depot. You can click it to get donation points. You can create more characters and keep them online to get more points in future.
- You should buy a house where you can train alone and burn mana. If you created more characters they can mana you faster to get magic level.
- Many quest tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9RBKIGb2zysYN4DgwAKnvk7ThqdKOP3W
- You can type !commands in chat to see the list of commands.
- You can’t get kicked while staying afk on the server, as long as you keep your client on.